• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten für Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht! Wir empfehlen Gesprächsverläufe mit Käufern/Verkäufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall Auszüge aus Gesprächsverläufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien für Kleinanzeigen.
S

(Tausche) Lot of basses for trade; Modulus, Alembic, Squier, Mirel, Fender, Sadowsky

S

Surrounded by Manatees

Bassix
ß7.848
Surrounded by Manatees hat ein neues Inserat eingestellt:

Lot of basses for trade; Modulus, Alembic, Squier, Mirel, Fender, Sadowsky - Lot of basses for trade; Modulus, Alembic, Squier, Mirel, Fender, Sadowsky

I'm trying to downsize to 3 or 4 basses that cover all my needs and wants. So I am offering these basses for trade or sale. I'm listing this as a trade ad, as things seem slow for sales at the moment.

It's fine for me to trade a combination of instruments for a more expensive one.

Anhang anzeigen 846679

- Squier Rascal. Fitted with Fender flats since new. Only used at home, it's in near mint condition. It has some great sounds, and is not as muddy as you might expect...

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Inserat ...

Hello SbM !
The sadowsky, you are offering, is that the one, which you can get at Thomann, for around 450. -?

I'm asking because I asked them and the answer was, that they are not really good !??

I mean that is the seller !

Greetings

Little Pit

Hi LP

Same range but this specific model doesn't seem available anymore righthanded as far as I can see. Apparently they are being replaced with a refreshed series.

At start there were some problems with quality check indeed it seems. I've read pretty bad stories. This one is well built and without any problems. Low action too.

All the best Patrick

Zurück
Oben Unten