• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten für Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht! Wir empfehlen Gesprächsverläufe mit Käufern/Verkäufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall Auszüge aus Gesprächsverläufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien für Kleinanzeigen.

Sadowsky Metro Japan MV5E TCB [beendet]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Localhero

Localhero

Bassix
ß2.223
Localhero hat ein neues Inserat eingestellt:

Sadowsky Metro Japan MV5E TCB - Sadowsky Metro Japan MV5E TCB

Hello, up for sale is my Sadowsky Metro made in Japan. Bass in great condition, this piece was made at the end of Japan production - 2020. Everything works fine, there are only very minor signs of using. An original case is included.

Body is made Ash, neck is made of maple and fingerboard is made of quarter sawn maple. Weight of the bass is only 3,8 Kg. Sound is just a full-blooded Japanese Sadowsky as everyone knows. In my opinion, feeling, playing and sounding much better than current...

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Inserat ...

Beautiful....
And way better than the German ones.
German Sadowskys can not compare to MIJ.

Yea. Absolutely agree. German Sadowskys are more like rebranded Warwicks. The quality is great, but the sound and feeling is not the same. Don't get me wrong, I like some Warwicks and have owned many, I respect Warwick for what they are doing with Warwick and Sadowsky basses, but the German Sadowskys are not the same as the Japanese ones. It's more loosely inspired by Sadowsky, not the same as Japanese or NYC. The Japanese tried to approach NYC production down to the last detail and in many ways surpassed it. The Germans just take it as just another franchise and are very loosely inspired. It's not bad, but it's not authentic anymore.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zurück
Oben Unten